YELLOW MAGAZINE＋ is a membership-based website, born from Gen Hoshino’s desire to build a brand new place for him and all of his fans to come together.
Gain access to a variety of content, like monthly status updates from Gen with photos and articles, seasonal talk show livestreams, conversations with band members and production staff involved in his activities, articles in which Gen’s staff cover people and things that Gen is currently interested in, and a YELLOW MAGAZINE archive featuring select pieces from past publications, available on both smartphones and PCs!
Content will be updated twice a month on the 1st and 15th (in the case of a holiday or weekend, it will be updated on the following weekday).
Of course, members also get exclusive access to limited-edition merchandise, early access to concert tickets, and other cool perks!
Sign up today and join our community!
We’re building a new space here. About half a year ago, when I told the YELLOW MAGAZINE editing team, “I want to try doing this,” they told me, “Actually, we were thinking about doing that too.” Coincidentally, we found ourselves to be on the same wavelength. And we finally realized our shared vision. We want it to be a unique, somewhat quirky place where people can have fun reading, get together from time to time, and share their thoughts. The whole editing team’s fired up for this. I’m looking forward to it too. Feel free to give it a try.
･ “Your Monthly Gen Hoshino Update” - Updated on the 1st of every month* / Monthly status updates from Gen with photos and articles
･ “Blast From Gen Hoshino’s Past” - Updated on the 15th of every month* / Precious photos dug up from Gen’s family album
･ 4 seasonal talk show livestreams hosted by Gen Hoshino
･ Behind the scenes photos at concerts, TV program sets, and production studios
･ Conversations with band members, creators, and production staff involved in his activities
･ Articles and columns linked to Gen’s latest activities
･ YELLOW MAGAZINE online archive featuring select pieces from past publications
･ Early access to concert/event tickets
･ Exclusive access to limited-edition merchandise
･ Members-only e-mail newsletters
… and more!
- * In the case of a holiday or weekend, it will be updated on the following weekday.
Premium Membership Reward / Bookend
- * Only Premium members can get this special reward.
- * One shipment will be made per year.
- * The reward item will change every year.
- * Deliveries may take one-and-a-half to two-and-a-half months after a payment is made.
- * Delivery is only available within Japan. While overseas residents can also enroll in the Premium membership, an address in Japan is required to receive deliveries.
- * Save over 16% (2 months!) by picking Premium over Standard.
- * Premium comes with the bookend reward.
- * Memberships and renewals incur a separate administrative fee of 250 yen (tax incl.).
- * Please note that payments made through a post office, bank ATM, or online banking service will incur a separate fee to the associated business or institution.
- * The first month is counted as the date which occurs one month following the date your payment was received (the day you first registered as a member), and the end of the 12th month will be counted as the date when your membership will expire.
- * Memberships will expire at the end of the month in which a sign-up procedure is completed.
- * Memberships will be automatically renewed unless they are canceled.
- * Standard does not come with the bookend reward.